On Thursday my son Ben and I will leave for London – a Spring Break with my parents. Between now and then I will:
- get the house organized in such a way that my husband can find what he needs (my creative organization has to be less so).
- pack for April in London, never an easy task.
- decide what to read on the way there, there, and on the way back.
- get a haircut, always a traumatic experience.
- chaperone a sixth grade musical and drama event.
- finalize plans for the mid April sixth grade field trip to Philadelphia.
- get the girls’ rooms ready for their Easter stay (these rooms are part of my creative organization – so I’ll have to clear all the stuff that I’ve tossed into these two rooms to make the rest of the house look tidy. Thank goodness Ben will not be needing his room! Instant storage!).
- find a way to keep my students attention on what we’re doing in the classroom, even as their minds wanter to what they will be doing come Spring Break.
Ready, oh so ready, for Spring Break!